POTTERS TOUCH DEVOTIONAL.
THURSDAY, 12TH JULY 2018.
TODAY’S DEVOTION. SECRETS TO ENJOY HIGH FAVOUR.
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE. “The eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.” (1Peter 3:12KJV)
God highly favours the obedient and the righteous. There is no favour on the sinner. Favour belongs only to the just. Therefore, as God’s child, you’re lawfully in line to be highly favoured and promoted this year. You must never forget that when the devil attacks you, God will always promote you. Your hour of promotion has come! Your time for favour has come. However, every divine provision is only delivered by meeting divine terms. If you intend to enjoy high favour or experience same on a daily basis, you must do the following.
1. Be born again. It qualifies you to become a partner of the covenant world of wonders in God’s kingdom which includes high favour (John 14:6) Jesus said, “I am the way …”
2. Walk in righteousness. Psalm 5:12, For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.
3. Be a promoter of the Kingdom. The easiest way to secure high favour from God is to favour His Kingdom (Psalm 102:13-14).
4. Be kind and regularly sow favour seeds. Jesus said blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy. Proverbs 3:-3-4 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
5.Prayer. You need to be in talking terms with the One who bestows high favour. Constantly communicate with your maker. Psalm 119:58 “I intreated thy favour with my whole heart: be merciful unto me according to thy word.”
6.Gratitude. When you stop seeing what God is doing, He stops doing anything at all. You must learn to appreciate God on a daily.
7. Be in the right field. High favour came upon Ruth because she was in the right field. She went to glean in the field of Boaz who was a kinsman of Naomi’s husband, Elimelech. Other people might have cast her away because of her background. You need to be strategically positioned for high favour.
This is the time for your favour. Claim it and enjoy it. I see high favour opening fresh doors for you!
Thank you Lord Jesus for showing me the secrets that will enable me walk in high favour daily. I promise to adhere strictly to these teachings henceforth. Amen